After oral administration fluconazole is well absorbed, bioavailability – 90%. The maximum concentration after oral administration of the drug on an empty stomach 150 mg sostavlyaet90% of plasma concentration after intravenous injection in a dose of 2.5-3.5 mg / l. Simultaneous food intake does not affect the absorption of fluconazole, taken orally.The time to maximum concentration after oral administration of 150 mg of the drug on an empty stomach – 0.5-1.5 hours. Plasma stanozolol dosage concentration is in direct proportion to the dose. The level of 90% of the equilibrium concentration is achieved in 4-5 day drug treatment (at reception 1 times / day). The introduction of “shock” dose (the first day), 2 times the usual daily dose, achieves a concentration level that corresponds to 90% of the equilibrium concentration of the second day. The volume of distribution close to the total water content in the body. Contact with blood plasma proteins – 11-12%. Fluconazole penetrates well into all body fluids. The concentration of active substance in breast milk, synovial fluid, saliva, sputum, and peritoneal fluids are similar to that of the plasma. Fixed values attained in vaginal secretions after 8 hours after oral administration and are maintained at this level for at least 24 hours. Fluconazole well penetrates into cerebrospinal fluid in fungal meningitis concentration is about 80% of its level in plasma. In the sweat fluid, the epidermis and stratum corneum (selective accumulation) in concentrations exceeding serum. On day 7 after ingestion of 150 mg fluconazole concentration in the stratum corneum is 23.4 g / g after 1 week after the second dose – 7.1 g / g. Concentration of fluconazole in healthy nails after 4 months of treatment at a dose of 150 mg 1 time per week was 4.05 g / g and 1.8 mg / g – in the affected nails. It is an inhibitor of CYP2C9 isoenzymes in the liver. Stanozolol dosage is detected in the peripheral blood.Report mostly kidneys (80% – unchanged, 11% – in the form of metabolites). The half-life of fluconazole -. About 30 hours clearance of fluconazole is proportional to the creatinine clearance. After dialysis for 3 hr in the plasma concentration of fluconazole is reduced by 50%.
- cryptococcosis, including cryptococcal meningitis and other localization of the infection (including lung, skin), in patients with a normal immune response, and patients with various forms of immunosuppression ( patients, organ transplant ); drug can be used to prevent cryptococcal infection in patients;
- mucosal candidiasis, including oral cavity and pharynx (including atrophic oral candidiasis associated with wearing dentures), esophageal, non-invasive bronchopulmonary candidiasis, candiduria;Prevention of relapse of oropharyngeal kandidozau ;
- genitalny candidiasis: vaginal candidiasis (acute and chronic recurrent); prophylactic use to reduce the frequency of relapses of vaginal candidiasis (3 or more episodes per year); Candida balanitis;
- generalized candidiasis including candidemia, disseminated candidiasis and other forms of invasive Candida infections (infections of the peritoneum, endocardium, eyes, respiratory and urinary tract). The treatment can be carried out in patients with cancer, patients in intensive care units, patients undergoing a course of cytostatic or immunosuppressive therapy, as well as the presence of other factors predisposing to the development of candidiasis;
- fungal infections of the skin, including tinea pedis, body, groin; pityriasis (multicolored) versicolor, onychomycosis and skin candida infection;
- deep endemic mycoses, including coccidioidomycosis, paracoccidioidomycosis, sporotrichosis and histoplasmosis in patients with normal immune systems;
- prevention of fungal infections in patients stanozolol dosage with malignancy who are predisposed to such infections as a result of chemotherapy, cytostatics or radiation therapy.
- Hypersensitivity to fluconazole, other azole drug components or compounds with a similar structure of fluconazole;
- concomitant use of terfenadine (on the background of continuous use of fluconazole 400 mg / day or more);
- concomitant use of cisapride, astemizole, as well as other drugs prolonging the stanozolol dosageinterval;
- Children under 4 years of age.